Stealth Evolution XR6
Category: Stealth Caravans Caravans
Eye-catching and incredibly durable. The Stealth Evolution XR6 represents a revolutionary new era for caravanning in South Africa. Addressing the drawbacks of many current products in the market. This mid-market 220-volt caravan, literally, breaks the mould with its innovative design and manufacturing process.
After conducting extensive research into global caravanning trends, attending trade shows in Australia and Europe, and speaking directly to customers and dealers; Stealth Caravans identified the key areas that would inform the Evolution's design ethos.
With a focus on superior construction and materials, the Evolution eliminates the use of wood entirely in the side wall structure using imported fiberglass and Styrofoam from Europe, resulting in a robust yet light-weight design impervious to water ingress and rot. Where timber is used in the roof structure and roof surround only the best quality marine ply is used and by nature of its design cannot be exposed to water in any way. The floor structure is a one piece laminated ply wood floor with the outer layer that is exposed to the elements being a WISA Birch ply which is bonded with weather resistant gluing according to EN 314- 2/class 3 Exterior ply. This is further coated with a water impervious underfloor paint to prevent any water ingress.
Stealth is a brand of Profibre Products, this next-generation caravan is backed by more than 28 years' manufacturing experience 10 of which were manufacturing caravan bodies for other manufacturers, guaranteeing superior workmanship that's supported by an extensive dealer network.
To back our superior product and showing our confidence in the design we will offer a 1-year general warranty as well as a 3 year water ingress and wood rot warranty subject to the caravan being serviced annually by an authorised dealer.
SPECIFICATIONS EVO XR6
- Licensing Mass (Tare) (Kg): 1100kg estimated subject to final verification
- Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) (Kg): 1500
- Pay Load: 400 kg subject to fine TARE verification
- Overall Length (mm): 5276 (hitch to tail fits length of std garage)
- Overall Width (mm): wide body 2400 to outer wheel arches
- Overall Height (mm: 2100 top down (fits height of std garage)
- Inside Length (mm): 3700
- Inside Width (mm): 2295
- Interior size 8.5m2
- Tyre Size: 185 R14’
- Rims: Steel 14"
- Spare Wheel: Steel 14"
- 2mm hot dipped galvanised duplex steel chassis 3 times stronger than mild steel
- Standard jacking points on chassis
- Pre punched chassis for optional Ewiks caravan mover fitment
- Alko 1.6 ton axle, brakes and coupler.
- Reinforced axle mounting system to take on the deteriorating SA roads
- Imported 2mm exterior white reinforced fibreglass, 23mm high density RTM-X Styrofoam core and 1.2 mm interior fibreglass skin forming a timber-less wall structure so no potential for wood rot
- Interior soft look textured fibreglass front, ceiling and rear panels water resistant and easy to clean
- Automotive insulation between all bonded panels to insulate against weather and noise.
- Inside Berths (excluding tent): 3 (rear bunk options coming soon)
- Class leading double Island bed 1435mm wide / Single Dinette conversion at the rear
- Std egg shell foam or optional pocket sprung mattress for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Cushion Flooring
- Washable vinyl wrapped interior cupboards in expresso doors and alpine white cabinets
- Tonic and esprit high rub count dinette fabrics
- Premium aluminium window blinds
- Flush mounted aluminium windows with 4mm automotive SABS safety glass.
- 12volt LED interior and exterior lights
- Multi-function exterior lights select white, amber or party mode in 3 intensity settings
- 220 volt mains power with 12 volt transformer for lights and water pump
- Overhead Lockers above bed
- Bedside storage cupboards with double draw units.
- Unique under bed double draw units on both sides for usable storage while camping
- Hanging wardrobes: optional conversion of pantry cupboard
- Pantry cupboard accessible from inside and outside
- Provision for porta potty under bed with access door (potty not std)
- Outside kitchen with 2m extendable basin / shower head, 2 plate Defy flush mount gas stove with splash backs and cover
- Optional extendable stainless steel cover and extended work surface
- Refrigerator Defy 158lt top freezer bottom fridge
- Optional Defy microwave unit with lower coffee station
- 12V 4lt/min auto cut off water Pump. Optional high flow 8lt water pump
- Water Bottle / Fixed Tank: 25L Bottle
- Optional hot water geyser and additional hot water piping
- Std 5 kg gas bottle
- Standard modular awning
- Optional Side , Front Walls and Ground Sheet
- The Tow Vehicle must have a TARE not less than the caravan GVM 1500kg
- Warranty 1 year general warranty with 3 year water ingress and wood rot warranty subject to annual servicing by authorised agents.
Middelburg Caravans & CAMPWORLD
+27 13 243 5060